Please consider supporting our ministry by donating.
Here are some things we are looking for:
- New or gently used NERF guns and darts
- 10-12' Kayaks (Approx $300/boat. Sit-On Kayaks preferred for the campers) 2 DONATED - THANKS!/WOULD LOVE A FEW MORE!
- 10-12' Paddle Boards and paddles (1 Green, 1 Red, 2 Orange, and 1 Blue preferred, ideally Sun Dolphin Sea Quest boards & Own The Wave brand paddles - http://a.co/dCYrXcw)
- Gently used costumes and props (wigs, clothes, funny hats, sunglasses, etc.)
- Wooden Adirondack Chairs (for waterfront, the back deck of the retreat center, and other spots around camp // 6 more desired).
- Repcolite Red Briar stain (This is the exact type of stain for cabins and the Retreat Center, so we could ALWAYS use this to freshen up out buildings. Approx. $35 a can)
- Lumber of any sort/amount (2x4s, 2x6s, 4x4s of 6, 8, 10, or 12 foot lengths would be great! We're always building and fixing things around here!)
- Shade tree saplings (Maple, oaks, etc. that we can plant around camp to provide shade for summer camp activities in the future)
-Large clean sheets of corrugated cardboard (to build stage backdrops and theme objects for summer camp)
- Large boxes campers could fit in (For a new game called Mega Box Wars) 2'x2'x4' is ideal.
-Cordless power drills // 2 desired
- 2" Pro Gaff Gaffers Tape (both Black and White, approx $20 a roll, used for stage design, taping cables and cords, and hanging things on walls during camp sessions) http://shop.bmisupply.com/tape/gaffer%27s/pro-gaffer%27s
- Large black innertubes for downhill tubing at winter camp
- Citronella candles (Any size, in tin or not in a tin)
- Craft Supplies (anything you can think of that kids can use for crafts!)
- 36"-48" inflatable Cage Ball - http://a.co/0WWTlKK
- Perennial wildflower seeds (for various places around camp that could use some color)
- Large photo frames (ideally 24"x30" or similar sizes, new or old, doesn't matter. We'll paint them black and use them in the Retreat Center, Game Room, Dining Hall, Bathrooms, and more! It'll be super nice to showcase the best images of this beautiful camp!)
-Large sheets of plexiglass
-Empty Arizona tea jugs (For Milk Jug Lacrosse and Raft Anchors in the off-season)
-8 to 10 inch sized field stones for landscaping
-14 total Fusion Climb Contigua Carabiners (For hammocks) http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B008KEDM3U
-Double Hammocks (For Outpost Camp, 3-4 desired)
- Glade Plugin refills/Air Wick Plugin refills (to keep cabins & bathrooms smelling fresh for retreat and summer camp guests)
-Mini Nerf footballs with fins - http://a.co/hPmABNL - SEVERAL DONATED/WOULD LOVE A BUNCH MORE in variety of colors!
-Paracord (550 Type III 7 Strand, multiple colors for camper crafts)
-Poison Ivy Round-Up spray // We're gradually pushing it back!
-Pool noodles (30-40 desired// 24 DONATED/WOULD LOVE SOME MORE!)
-Spray Paint (bright, fun colors in satin or gloss)
-Mulch for flower beds
-Peat gravel (for firewood corral and maintenance corral).
-Clean fill dirt
-Grill lighters (for lighting candles for Prayer Walk)
-Disc Golf Discs (putters, medium and long-range discs)
-Drinking fountain with water bottle filling station - http://a.co/3vpre3G
-DeWalt batteries for power drill (9.6v for DW926) - http://a.co/eRPnPX9
-Sharp knives for food prep in Kitchen
-Water balloons and water balloon launchers
-Strands of Christmas lights (for prayer walks and lighting cabins at Snowbound Winter Camp, any colors/styles)
-a 1TB USB 3.0 flash drive (for transfer of files around the office)
-Sun & Shade Grass seed (to thicken lawns and fix patchy spots around camp)
-Generic large lightweight Walmart balls ($2.50/ball)
-Large rain covers for over top of our 8-person Outpost tents
-3 Frontier Hawks for our tomahawk range - http://a.co/eJn24OR
-Any amount of woodchips - we go through a lot, as we use it to pave our hiking trails
-Various Board Games: a few copies of Uno, Oregon Trail Card Game, Chinese Checkers, , Mouse Trap, Spot It, Don't Break The Ice, Survive Atlantis, Hungry Hungry Hippos
-New 6 foot shelf unit for board games (ideally plastic cabinet style on wheels)
-Sprinklers (generic ones for watering lawns, and a couple fun ones for campers to play in at Mud Pit and other camp activities)
-Garden Hose Spools (2-3 desired) http://a.co/9c4zcrm
Shop online at Smile.Amazon.com
and add "Christian Camping Ministries" as your charity of choice
to help support SON-Life Camp!
If you'd like to support us financially, you can do so here: