Do you feel God calling you to go out and serve him? SON-Life is a great place for you to get involved and to help better God's kingdom. We have many different areas in which you could be a blessing. We would love to talk to you more about getting connected with SON-Life Camp.
- Baking: We need people to come in during the summer weeks and bake cookies, cakes, and other treats for our campers. (One/Two day(s) a week, or once a summer - we're flexible.)
- Dish Crew: We have a huge need for people to come in and clean the dishes and dining hall after meals. (Time: One week or all summer, also a great way to volunteer/community service hours for students.)
- Meal Prep: Our cook needs your help! They need your help with preparing meals for the campers to eat. Free camping with your own camping unit, if available. (One week.)
- Mowing: We provide the mower, you provide the time.
- General Needs: If you have a special gift or talent in areas such as plumbing, electrical, cutting wood, auto/mechanical, etc., we would love to talk to you as well. There are always issues that come up at camp that we need volunteers for.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269.792.2081.